Wenger: I Might Not See Out Arsenal Contract

Wenger
Entertainment
1

Arsene Wenger says a review of his spot as Arsenal manager at the end of the season is not out of the usual but he is not promising seeing out the whole of his two-year deal.

Wenger indicate last month at Arsenal’s Annual General Meeting that his Stand would come under evaluation but says his remark that he would “see where I go from there” had been misinterpreted.

Arsene Wenger pen a new two-year deal at the end of last season, following Arsenal’s FA Cup final win over Chelsea, and a day after saying international management would interest him after his club career, Wenger was non-committal when asked about his future.

“I said I discuss with the board at the end of every season and see where we go from there, so that’s not exactly the same,” Wenger said of his previous remark in an exclusive interview with beINsports ahead of Saturday’s match against Tottneham

“I sign two years contract and I will always try to go the end of my contract, but I always have the honour to discuss with the board and to see where we go from there”.

Read alsoRonaldinho: Coutinho Suit Barcelona Perfectly

Wenger had spoken on Tuesday about the chances of managing an international side in the future, possibly looking as far down the road as Qatar 2022, though he will turn 69 next October.

“Four or five weeks is a different encounter, more focused, but I believe the real experience to control a team is on a daily basis.”

In January Wenger will have transfer business on his mind again, with the futures of impending free agents Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez to the fore.

But he said there was no change in the condition of both player and that decisions over whether both of them would be sold are yet to be reached.

He added: “No agreement has been made on that front do we let anybody go in January or not? We’ll have to think about that to see where we stand at the end of December.”

Last Jedi Has Been Removed From All Theaters In China Due To Low Perfomance
Entertainment
1
Last Jedi Has Been Removed From All Theaters In China Due To Low Perfomance

Rian Johnson’s Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi has reportedly been retrieved from all Chinese theaters 2 weeks after it released in the country. The long-awaited sequel to J.J. Abrams’ Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens makes the 2nd chapter in Lucasfilm’s Star Wars sequel trilogy …

Dwayne Johnson and Chris Pratt Showed Excitement On Twitter Over Jumanji Success
Entertainment
Dwayne Johnson and Chris Pratt Showed Excitement On Twitter Over Jumanji Success

Dwayne Johnson shows how happy he is over the success of Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle all over his Twitter feed, as his film is tops at the box office for the 3rd week in a row and winning the hearts of fans with its goofy antics. All I can …

Jumanji Passes Justice League, Star Wars: The Last Jedi at Global Box Office
Entertainment
1
Jumanji Passes Justice League, Star Wars: The Last Jedi at Global Box Office

It is undoubtedly a great achievement for Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle as it passed Justice League at the global box office this weekend, making the movie larger financial success for Sony Pictures. The standalone continuation to Joe Johnston’s 1995 fantasy comedy, Jumanji (faintly based on Chris Van Allsburg’s 1981 …

Share
Protected by Copyscape Relay Vibes - Blog Directory OnToplist.com top blog sites
top blog sites Blog Directory